Cleaners Service - What you need to know
- Will I have the same cleaner every week?
- Yes, you will have the same cleaner every week. We will replace your cleaner only on your request. If your cleaner goes on holiday or has to take time off
sick, we should be able to offer a replacement cleaner.
- Can I have a cleaning service on the same day every week?
- Yes, of course. You will be designated the same cleaner to come to your home at approx the same time every cleaning visit.
- Do I need to be at home when the cleaning staff come?
- It is not necessary. Your home can be cleaned any time. You will need to provide a set of keys for the cleaner. Our cleaners are insured to hold
- What happens if I am not happy with the service?
- Although this has never happened we guarantee our services 100%. You need to contact us within 24 hours of the cleaning service and we will happily return a
re-clean any area you are not happy with.
- Are your prices subject to VAT?
- Yes all our prices are subject to VAT. You will have a full written quotation of our prices and they will show the VAT amounts.
- What hours do your cleaners work?
- Normally Mon-Fri between 08.00 - 17.00
- Can I meet the cleaners first?
- Of course you can. We will happily come along and we will introduce them to you.
- Do I need to provide anything?
- No, we will provide all equipment and supplies to carry out our job to very high standards. If there is a particular product you wish for us to use for
example, wax polish then you will need to provide that for the cleaner.
- Do I have to pay in advance?
- No, unlike some agencies and franchise companies we do not take any money off you upfront. We prefer to carry out our services and you can make a payment to
our cleaner by cash or cheque or we can provide you a monthly invoice.
- Are you insured?
- Yes, of course. As a professional cleaning company all our cleaning staff and services we carry out for you are fully insured. We do ask that you read our
- Are your staff checked?
- All new cleaning staff are fully CRB checked and will have to provide a minimum two professional references before they can start working for Langtons
- What are franchise or agency cleaners?
- A franchise and agency cleaning service usually belong to a nationwide corporation and work to their superiors ethos. Some of these companies will ask for
money in advance for their services or quote a price for the job- job and finish.
- What makes Langtons Different?
- Langtons Cleaning is an independent family business. We have over nine years experience in the domestic cleaning industry. All our cleaning staff are
employed directly by us and you deal directly with the owners Gail & David Hardy. We charge by the hourly rate so you receive the full amount of cleaning for the time you have paid